A Bride’s Guide to 2020’s Most Popular Wedding Trends
A new year calls for new trends and new fun and exciting things to try. Although 2020 has just barely started and we are already seeing some amazing trends coming. Throughout this post I’m going to share some of my favorite trends that I’ve seen coming already, and some that I know you’re going to love. Psssst..brides, this is for you!
- Geometric centerpieces – these minimalistic centerpieces are all over Pinterest right now and I’m SO here for it. They provide the perfect amount of decor with a chic boho vibe. You can totally DIY these too!
- Brushstroke and floral wedding cakes – The brushstroke cakes are more abstract and super unique, but still stunningly beautiful. Flowers are going to be so huge this year with them playing a larger role in decor, cakes, larger bouquets, etc.
- Boho Theme – The boho chic vibes are still going strong this year and I freaking LOVE IT. I love some good floral and gold decor, and the minimalistic nature of a good boho wedding.
- Floral/Geometric Arches- Whether you choose to use an arch as your ceremony backdrop, or even using it for photos, they’re always a big hit and so gorgeous. Flowers add a simple and delicate touch to your big day, while a geometric arch can add a fun industrial look.
- Big bridal bouquets – Bridal bouquets are getting bigger and bigger, and this year they’re getting wider, with more greens and simpler looks to match that boho vibe that everyone loves. The florals add a fun and intimate touch to weddings while making it look welcoming and natural.
- Intimate Ceremonies – Keeping ceremonies intimate and small are becoming more and more popular. Brides are choosing to have a small ceremonies to save $$ for big adventure photoshoots, honeymoons, or wedding photography.
- Rust and blush color scheme – No matter the time of year, brides are gravitating towards these colors to add to their boho weddings and it’s so pretty and becoming a staple for 2020 weddings.
- Effortless and whimsical hairstyles – Stunningly simple and natural updos that look effortless are so beautiful in wedding pictures and will always be a popular trend.
2020 is going to be an EPIC year for weddings, especially for Karina Dopp Designs brides!! I am now offering luxury linen-covered lay flat albums with EVERY wedding package! Ask me about it below!