It’s no secret that Jackson Hole is the #1 western tourist town in America, but what is there to do while you’re in town? There’s 2 main places to be, although there is infinite options when you visit. There’s the main Jackson Hole town square where you will find dining, drinks, shopping, entertainment, and endless activities, and then there’s Grand Teton National Park with wide open Rocky Mountain views for miles on end! There’s something for all ages, physical ability, and price ranges! I’ve made you a little list to get your vacation started:
The Top 10 things to do while visiting Jackson Hole
- Get drinks at the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar
- See sunset at Swabacher’s Landing in Grand Teton National Park
- Eat Breakfast at the https://www.virginianrestaurant.net/Virginian Restaurant
- Take the Jenny Lake Boat Shuttle to hike Inspiration Point
- Ride the Gondola at Jackson Hole Resort (summer only)
- Take a Dog Sledding tour by Call of the Wyld (winter only)
- Watch an evening show at the Playhouse
- Take a horseback riding tour through the Tetons
- Go swimming or paddle boarding on String Lake
- Hire a photographer to do a couples photoshoot!
Curious to see some more views? Visit the blog for more ideas!