Probably the #1 thing people ask me when they come for their weddings & photoshoots is where they should eat while they are in town. I wish I could say “go here” “don’t go here” but it’s not that simple. You literally can’t go wrong in Jackson Hole! Nevertheless, I do have a few that I keep going back to over and over again, so I’ll share some of those with you here!
My top 10 Places to eat in Jackson Hole
- Get drinks at the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar
- Eat Breakfast and order massive Cinnamon Rolls at the Virginian Restaurant
- Enjoy Coffee & Pastries At Persephonie’s Bakery
- Ride the Gondola to enjoy a meal & a view at The Deck @ Piste (summer only)
- Eat a Bison Burger at Sidewinders Tavern
- If you’re in Grand Teton National Park for the day stop at Dornan’s for drinks or a pasta/pizza lunch!
- Get a reservation to enjoy some fine dining at The Snake River Grill
- My personal favorite casual place for pizza is Pizzeria Caldera
- For the best western BBQ in town Bubba’s BBQ hits the spot!
- And of course for a delicious Ice Cream Treat visit Jackson Drug (Huckleberry is the local favorite!)
Looking for more ideas? Check out The Top 10 things to do while visiting Jackson Hole Here!